Monday, July 14, 2014

07/07/14

Today was a long... not really P- Day we cleaned the house and my companion got called to another area in the middle of the transfer with lots of things going on so I am going to be a little over loaded.

 It was crazy to see the pictures that Bay sent me... My little siblings are not little anymore. I am sure you all are having a blast in California it sounds like a lot of fun. You can't be missing me that terribly. What you are all doing is just too much  fun to be missing someone :) I can't wait until we get to party when I get home. Even though I might extend my mission ;) just kidding it is just that I really would have liked to have gone to the temple on the 6th of OCT to see the converts I taught in Bonaire get sealed in the temple. All of the Branches from the ABC islands are going that day. I am really happy that they are getting sealed and I even think Kade Thornock is coming down here with his mom to see them :) they will be really happy about that.

 We will have Be having a baptism this weekend and are very excited about that Elder Tirado is going to Baptize Maximo before he goes to his new Zone. This transfer will be the hardest for me for sure. Love you Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment