Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Email Provo MTC - Oct. 9, 2012

Love you guys! I was very spiritually edified during conference this week and the spirit hit me like a crashing wave many times. For example, when President Monson proclaimed the new age for service in a mission. He truley speaks with power and what he says really is the Lord's word. I hope you all can at least all write me one phrase from conference that you enjoying and tell me about why. I took notes on every talk, but I still like to hear what touched other people, I really liked Elder Nelson's talk " Ask the missionaries. They will help you" I am so excited to step up to my calling and help my brother's and sisters!.

Here are the layovers I have on the 11th when I might call. 9:35 to 11:00 , 3:00 to 7:00  so I will try and call you all then! I have more letters on the way and a package of some of the letters I have received and extra  things that I am not bringing. I received the package with the candy antd shirt and ties today and I completely love it! You can never have too many ties! Especially since that is all I really change every day! That package made my day! I love you and will keep writing. Love, Elder Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment