Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3, 2012

We have kind of a tough ward not alot of active members but we are doing our best and being positive!

 I need you to tell the bank that my card is in the DR and make a plan for it in case i need to use it... and you should accept the friend requests of a rodriguez and nuñez on my facebook :).

What else... oh yeah I have two packages from you and have been giving the pencils and erasers to the kids here and they love them and my companion loves the candy thanks mom! annnnd now we have a big TV after I am gone and a ping pong table!? NOt cool! haha I am going to be able to skype you one the 25th of december , but i need you to send me my skype account and your skype account if you can if you cannot find the paper with my acconts that i left you i will try to make a new one.

Man the music is crazy here always blasted aroung the clock everywhere! I got your dearelder about dad emmy and the balloon and it made my day hahahaha so funny.

Really am very happy to be here but it can get very discouraging.. how is brea? in my next package will you send me stamps I have enough for a while because i bought a bunch in the mtc but i would like more and i am not finding any here right now.. so our most promising investigator moved back to Haiti kind of a bummer not going to lie but we have lots of appointments every day just need to find the right people that are ready to receive the gospel at this point in their lives lots of praying and preparing is done in the process of bringing others to the gospel and I know that my companion and I cannot have success or help others without the gift of the Holy Ghost. We found one sister that says she knows we are called of God to help because she can feel he is there with us.. but she has alot of things that are worldly that are really slowing the process and distracting her from simple things like going to church reading scriptures and praying.

I hope you are all praying together! I miss being with our family and doing stuff like that. OOOHHH yeah and I have got to say I love the fruit here it is like forty cents for a pineapple and the same for a papaya or avacado ha one day I at two whole pineapples in one meal.. I was a little hungry. you should be getting more letters from me soon it is hard to remember all the things I want to say in such a short time. and It is easier to write letters for me because I can do that at our apartment. I love you so much mom and I am missing your food and learning to cook new things ha because my companion does not know much besides beans and rice. BY the way did you know how great sugar cane is just plain? amazing! tell kylie I love her and pray for her and her family! I got dad his scripture case and will be bringing it home for him! I definately miss snow more than anything in the time of year it is I think I like Idaho and the mountains more than just buildings everywhere and humidity. I love you mom and dad and brea brittan baylin and whoever else reads this! :) and you are all in my prayers! love you! Elder Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment