Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 15, 2012 MTC DR

Also, I went through the temple in Spanish today. Suprisingly I understood everything even though it is all in vosotros haha. I think I may have made a mistake in judgement last night ;too. I have been playing Futbol with the latinos and last night I told them that us greengos would play them in futbol and they took it as a challenge so now we are playin five on five in the parking lot againts really good mexican players that want to make us look silly! :) wooohoooo

(I promise mom I won't get competitive and get hurt ;)) I hope I can get more pictures for you when I am out in the mission field I am having trouble downloading pictures with this computer. Well I think that is all for now Love you Mom and dad ( Baylin Brittan and Brea too!) keep writing me please your letters brighten my day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment