Monday, October 21, 2013

10/20/2013 - Baylins 18th Birthday

Today I received a message from a lady that had bumped into Brennan in Aruba.  I am not sure who it was as I could not understand her name but I think she was from Utah from her phone number.  She said Elder Bell looks great and is so happy and that he is such a great missionary.  It was so exciting to hear from someone that had actually seen him.  So if you happen to read this blog, Thank You to my dear sister in the gospel for taking the time to call us!  Denise



I am gone haha I leave tomorrow morning at eight thirty so strange I feel like I am being moved to a completely different mission again

.I am pumped to hear about Brittan being ordained to the office of a priest! It sounds like he has really been working hard and has grown up so much. It is really nice to hear about what is going on in the family all of the fun things you are doing sound like a blast. DAd told me you are working hard and staying really busy. I hope everything is going well for you in your work.

One thing that I am really excited about is that I will be speaking spanish 24-7 again. I really got in the rythym of Papiamento, but Spanish is so much better.  I am pretty excited to be back in the DR where there are more than just two other missionaries. The only thing I don't like right now is that we have basically orders from the mission president to put the house in perfect condition for the sister missionaries that are coming. Lots of cleaning today! haha Not much is going on besides that pretty big news I will make sure to tell you all about it next Monday :)
 
    Love, Elder Bell
 
( I am not sure if this means he is going back to the DR or if he is just moving within Aruba.  Last week he said he is flying out of Aruba December 5 so this mom is a little confused by this email)

No comments:

Post a Comment