Wednesday, May 14, 2014

05142014 MOTHERS DAY





It was so great to talk with you all  on Sunday! I am very happy that we were able to talk.  I am sorry that this week I will probably not have a whole lot of time to write because transfers. that are coming next week..... I am so grateful for your support and I am excited to hear about how the state tournaments go this weekend. I do think that they would melt a little bit, Idaho Spud Bars) however that is not a problem because we have a freezer that can fix that problem. ;) I am very glad that Brea is excited to follow through with that commitment. I am sending some pictures to all of you tomorrow when I come into the office because I don't have time tonight. I love you so much thank you for everything you have done to teach and protect me. I will have my brother and sisters in my prayers I think of them often. Have a great week :)

, Elder Bell
Show message history

No comments:

Post a Comment