Monday, May 5, 2014

5/5/2014

Alright well, good news is it will be really easy to connect for skype on mothers day because I am going to start working in the mission office starting tomorrow president called me yesterday and let me know that I am going to be taking care of finances in the office most likely until I finish the mission. It is very strange that they called me into the office with the small amount of time I have left and they made the change two weeks early so I was very very surprised. I will have a very crazy schedule from now on and have to help alot with transfers. The good part is that I should have a really easy time with finding a computer where I can skype the family I just have no idea what my schedule is like now so I cannot tell you exactly when yet I will tell you as soon as I can. I am happy, but also sad because we found the most awesome family and the mother and father went to church yeterday and the mom asked the Bishop in a class what she had to do to be baptized and how soon, then she bore an amazing testimony in relief society.. all of the sisters are asking us if they can go and visit her with us. and trust me that is not common in the mission for sisters or members in general to ask. The family loved the church and I am certain that some point in the future they will be baptized.I am happy that I left some cool investigators for the next Elders.

I have a goal for before I get home I want to read the Book of MOrmon two more times and doctine and covenants once before I get back. I am Excited because my companion will be Elder Tirado he is the elder that was in the same house with me in Los Llanos in San Pedro. He is an awesome Elder . I am super happy to hear that prom went well... However I would like to see the picture of how brittan looked with Jordan? haha how did they match?;) Fast and testimony meeting was a blessing yesterday it really is a blessing every month I love it I love being able to fast and donate to those who need more than I do. I am Very happy and I love you all and pray for you often. I will write you next week Love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment