Tuesday, May 27, 2014

5/27/2014

Well, that week went fast very fast, I enjoyed it very much. It was a little bit better after saturday we got some rest and today we went and played soccer for a long time with all of the missionaries. The Kind of stress here is different that just being in the missionfield all of the bills and that stuff can be very frustrating when it doesn't go smoothly. We were able to go and teach yesterday and we had some good lessons. We are now in the richest part of the mission so contacting is a little bit like being back in Aruba or Bonaire again. Most of the places are just big nice conduminiums and besides that just masnion looking houses where company owners live. It is strange being in a ward that everyone gets here in their own car and they get here late anyway. Dominican Island time is way behind.

 I have been reading the general conference talks and one of them has been very good for me lately...actually two of them if you get time to look at them and really ponder upon the words that are said I know that it can be a blessing in your lives. one is called "Bear up their burdens with ease" by Elder Bednar and "I have given you an example" By Richard G. Scott.. the other talk that I had been needing to hear and answered a few questions it was in the preisthood session titled "The Keys and Authority of the Priesthood" by Dallin H. Oaks. Please dedicate a little bit of time to relax and feel the peace of mind and spirit these words of apostles bring. We all need to be a little nourished spiritually every day.

 Love you, very much I hope that this summer starts and ends great and as you are hoping it will. It is my last summer here as a full time missionary and I am grateful for it. I am content with myself. But it is not over and I can't be too content or I might stop becoming what I have the potential to become. I love the short phrase in Elder Bednar's talk "It was the load"  peace isn't having the load taken of of us. I hope I can carry my load with Him.  Love, Elder Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment