Monday, June 30, 2014

Saying Goodbye to the President

Mom doesn't know how to rotate a picture:)

The Office Elders

 
 
The new president is very energetic. He has already changed a lot of things and he has lots of plans to help the mission.
 
We got to take our old President to the airport and everything. It was pretty emotional and was a very good experience.
 
 I am getting kind of nervous as to what they are going to do with me because I am pretty sure I will be out of here, but where I go will be my last area and last companion. I don't know when it will be or anything could be before the transfer ends or it could be in six weeks. The mission president will know soon I guess. I will get to know him more hopefully. I like some of the goals he has and his attitude. He focuses attention in places where it wasn't being placed before. 
 
They changed the last Elder that was planned to go to the islands last night and out of nowhere sent and argentine missionary.
 
 Love you I will write more later tonight to you all and send more pictures whenever I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment