Monday, September 23, 2013

09/22/2013

 Aruba is very very hot we are now in the hottest time of the year and I am in a huge area with bikes that don't really work. I prefer walking to be honest.

 I speak all three languages, but English is the language of the San Nicolas branch. Right now we are teaching an awesome Jamaican family the father is  very receptive.

 I am so happy to here about sports and mom's job going well. I am grateful for you to and the love you have for each other .Tell Grandma and Grandpa that I love them.

 This week we did  a lot but not a whole lot of big and exciting news besides that the Aruban elections for government are this week and all they do is make huge parades that stretch the distance of the Island and party for weeks. I am getting lots of cool free stuff though. .I go with my comp evey morning to this nice indoor soccer field and we play. That is probably one of my favorite things we do lately.The food is good here, but we don't have many members to go eat with so we get meals about twice a week.

I have district meetings every Thursday through skype, I have been to one zone conference and that was before I left the DR. I think I have seen my pres twice, however he is coming to Aruba soon so I will see him then too.

That is awesome that Baylin is going to homecoming with Stihl love that kid. I am so happy to hear about all of your successes . I love you all and can't wait to hear from you next week.

 Love. Elder Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment