Monday, September 30, 2013

09/30/2013

I have had a hectic week it has been very hot. Our bike gets a flat tire we have to pump up every mile. I also kind of got the flu a little and amoebas in my stomach :), I think my body is winning now, but I think my companion and I will be going to the doctor tomorrow because we both have it and it hits me at night so I have had a hard time sleeping. However I have still been very happy I just want to help people and be better I know I have a lot to work on and I am glad I get put in places where I can see things happen right in front of me that make me realize what is really importantly and what changes I can make in my life to really be a happier person and help those who I love have peace and feel good.

 I found out that my flight to the Dr is going to be on the 5th of December I am excited to go back there, but this experience has really changed my life and I feel so blessed to have been able to come to these Islands

.I am so excited for General conference it is such a great time to reflect on what the Lord wants to tell me personally and we have had struggles getting people to come to church so we have a whole lot of focus on getting those people to at least go to General Conference.

 So, in my christmas package there are two things that I know that I want, cambell's bean and bacon soup and a new belt, both of my are pretty dead. I would also like to ask how much money is on my Debit card? and please get on facebook and accept friend requests if I have any from people out here.

How are grandparent's Allens? and Bells? miss them. Tell Justin Allen congratulations and keep me updated if any of my other brothers get married holy cow ha.

So many investigators right now are afraid to go to a church they think they will be obligated to do things or questioned or judged or that it will be boring and the people will be too serious. It is very frustrating especially since this Branch needs new members more than any of the other ones I have been in since this area got re opend six months ago there have been no baptisms and before that there had not been any for two years. there was a man ready to be baptized the second week I got here and he left to go to venezuela. A little bit hard, but what can we do.

I am so happy for all of you love you all and you are all always in my thoughts I can work harder just because I know you are praying for me. Love, Elder Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment