Monday, November 25, 2013

11/25/2013

The foods I have had are fruits. One is called manzana de oro it is really good and we have a tree of it in our back yard and then the other thing is called guanabana it is delicious in shakes.

We did a fun get together at Christmas last year, but this year the area seventy prohibited it because there are too many missionaries to get together we are 260 just in the east part and I guess it causes problems if we all get together.

Don't you worry mom all they eat here is chicken every day they eat chicken rice and beans it is called the bandera..or "the flag" it is a trademark here I actually don't like eating meat that much I prefer fruits and salads. I have been trying to make pastas more often too.

What are Grandma and Grandpa Allen up to? Are they doing well?

 I teach english at the church. If you get the chance can you send me stamps in the package and carmal apple suckers the ones that have the green wrapper? I have such bad tan lines... and I think I have a boil or something in my armpit it gets really irritated so I need to take care of that. If you get the chance you should send allergy medicine too because  I get really stuffed up because of the dust and it makes it difficult to sleep sometimes. 

This area is hard haha I am learning alot from it. The sacrament meeting yesterday was really good the district leaders came and bore some testimonies that I needed to here from people in this country. Such solid members they really gave me a spiritual upliftment that I needed I was pretty frustrated that morning. Not a lot of support from members in this branch and people got baptized for the wrongs reasons too. But I am happy to know that there are members that are truly converted in this country and for that the true will progress because converted members are motivated to do the will of the Lord.

 I love you all tons! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment