Tuesday, March 25, 2014

03/25/2014


 


This week was very hard we had a difficult experience with one of the people that was going to be baptized she has no problem with any commandments or anything however she has had a ton of opposition in the last two weeks and has had many people straight up tell her that she shouldn't get baptized. I guess we will see if she decides she will get baptized this week .If not I am worried that she won't be able to overcome the adversity that she has right now.

I have had a good time reading in Mosiah I read from chapter 5 to 16 this week and I learned quite a bit.

The happiest moment this week was when I had a lot of things I was worried about with the baptism and I was trying really hard just to be happy and as I read the scriptures I didn't necessarily feel a huge impression however I did have my mind feel cleared and I felt like a whole lot of stress was lifted from me.

This week there will be three baptisms at seven a clock in the morning.. don't ask why. there was just no other choice haha. So I am going to write you a letter this week since my letter wasn't quite as long and there is just too much to say. I love you and hope you have a great spring break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment