Monday, January 13, 2014

1/13/2014 Transfer to Santo Domingo Zone

I got pulled out of my area and it is going to be hard as heck to leave tomorrow..but I can't really change that decision. I will go where I need to go. Now I will be right where all the action is in the capital. My zone is called Santo Domingo.

 I was so happy to see all the young men there early yesterday with white shirts and ties it was a huge blessing and the spirit was there really strong too. Because they were prepared and did what they were supposed to do. The cool thing is they didn't even now that it was my last Sunday so I know they didn't do it just for me. When the Branch President announced that I was leaving it was a very emotional chapel... I felt so blessed when I got to share my testimony with them for the last time. I know I did what I needed to do while I was here and don't regret anything. I have made some friends that I will never forget.

 I am starting the Book of  Mormon over again and I am going to study and I want to focus on looking for refences to the atonement. I have read 11 nefi 19:9-12 alot lately and it has a whole lot of important information in it it helps me to be more reverent towards the atonement.

 So I leave this area tomorrow in the morning  I am really sad I have to leave elder Castro and Tirado they are awesome. Cole Weir has got to be getting home in a week or so right? give him a hug from me. I don't have a whole lot more to say right now I love you all have a great week! Love, Elder Bell

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Love him! Thank you so much for sharing Denise. We love you and appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete