Tuesday, January 21, 2014

1/20/2014 New area Espaillat

That is too bad that you are so with the cold... no fun...That is awesome that he did so well sounds like he is enjoying it. I bet he will get a chance for revenge at the Red Halverson..

I am in an area called Espaillat right in the middle of everything so it is really crazy plus I am figuring things out with being a Zone leader.They changed me without being a district leader first so I have to learn what my focuses are in this position. My companio is Elder Miranda he is from Bogota Columbia and he works hard so I have nothing to complain about. It has been a little difficult coming into a new area and both being new be we are enjoying it. I have been starting the Book of mormon again and I am still really liking 1 naphi 19:9, 10, and 11, and 12. Especially twelve the BoM is an amazing testiomony of our savior. I feel really old because yesterday I reached the 16 month mark. I really want to work hard now. I worry that I will have regrets for moments I didnt take advantage of. I can really notice I have changed alot my desires and things that make me happy and everything. I am working hard and I love it. Lots of less actives to help and other things to repair haha. I feel like I get put in to start up and area and then they yank me out everytime. I haven't had a lot of baptisms, but I still feel successful and happy I have noticed personal growth and I understand the scriptures better and I am understanding how to pray and trust and be happy doing the Lords will.

 I pray for you all. I am not homesick at all but I do miss you and think of each of you. I am so glad I can share my testimony with you and hope that it strengthens you each. Love, Elder Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment